We have 20 MUST KNOW tips for all things Fashion. Everything from sneaky little tricks to getting rid of stains to stopping those nasty snagging tights.
- Use white wine to remove red wine stains.
- Use hairspray or clear nail polish on torn tights or frayed clothes to stop it fraying anymore
- Remove white deodorant marks by gently rubbing foam against the garment.
- Always organise your clothes going light to dark from left to right in your closet. Your eye will follow the color and thus help you stay organised
- Ask yourself â€œIf I were shopping right this second, would I buy this?â€ If the answerâ€™s no, out it goes.
- Use clip on earrings to update any pair of shoes or collared shirts!
- To clean dirt off suede, remove the crust from a piece of bread and allow it to become stale. Gently rub dirt and stains with the edge of the stale bread, and theyâ€™ll disappear. To de-scuff suede, use an eraser or nail file.
- Blot, donâ€™t rub, when you spill something on your clothes.
- Break in stiff or too-snug shoes by slipping them on with socks and blasting your feet with a hot hairdryer.
- When hemming your pants, put on a pair of everyday shoes and hem so the bottom of the pants are sitting just above the heel.
- Ideally, a pencil skirt should hit just at the top of your knee. If you let them sit any lower, your leg will shorten.
- When showing skin, compensate somewhere else â€“ short sleeve top = long pants. Short skirt or shorts = long sleeved top.
- Heat can completely change your glasses frames, so always keep them in a hard case and never wear them on your head on a hot day.
- Before bed, pour two or three tablespoons of baking soda into sweaty workout sneakers and tilt the shoe to distribute the soda evenly. This will eat any odor and absorb perspiration.
- If you canâ€™t fit two fingers underneath your bra band comfortably, it is too tight.
- The biggest tip to completing an outfit? PILE on the accessories and wear some rocking shoes.
- Wear your new real leather jacket in the rain to break it in. Water will soften up the leather and allow it to stretch and crease at specific points on your body.
- Buy it every colour. Yes, if you find a piece of fashion that works perfectly for you, stock up! Even more so, the perfect pair of jeans!
- Dress for your shape!! This is the most stressed tip â€“ donâ€™t try follow a trend if it is not going to work for YOU. Fashion is dressing for yourself, not others.
- Your skirt should reach the bottom of your fingertips when your arms are by your side.
What is your best fashion tip? Please share!