Since we are all in lock down I thought I would compile a few helpful accounts or recommendations that might help you get through this confusing time.
If you need any advise or have medical questions please refer to the Ministry of Health website – https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus
What to watch on Netflix
- Tiger King – Netflix
- Drive to Survive – Netflix
- Marc Maron Stand Up – Netflix
- Tom Segura Stand Up – Netflix
- Taylor Tomlinson Stand Up – Netflix
What podcasts to listen to
- Armchair Expert – There is a great ep with Sanjay Gupta
- Joe Rogan – There is a great ep with Michael Osterholm
- Pretty Depressed with Kim Crossman – esp if you need tips on Depression and Anxiety during this time!
What to read
- Buy yourself the f**king lilies – Tara Schuster
- Bad Blood
Want to work out?
Follow these accounts for live workouts everyday
- @Sophie_Beddoes (10 min workouts at 10am everyday)
- @boxunionstudio – daily workouts
Need to get inspired?
Follow these accounts if you are starting your own business or just need some inspiration to push through
Feel like cooking?
Just bloody great quarantine entertainment
- @mirandaharcourt – great for actors!
If you have any other suggestions please email us [email protected]
Take care of yourself and loved ones and stay at home