Millie Elder-Holmes shares with us her top 5 tips for an energy boost including the perfect way to start the day.
Millie’s top 5 tips for boosting your every levels:
- Start the day with a green juice and lemon water with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- Eat 5 small meals a day, 3 main ones for breakfast lunch and dinner, and try snack on nuts and seeds green vegetables and high fat foods like avocado
- Try and do 30 mins of movement a day weather it be a light walk or quick hit workout
- Limit your coffee intake, while coffee is thought to boost energy its effects are short lived and can actually drain out body’s energy
- Drink 2L of water a day and make sure you get 7-8 hours of sleep a night.
Taking the time to properly care and nurture your body will help greatly in upping your energy levels.
Limit processed foods and try to eat as many green vegetables as possible as they have a low calorie value and encourage your body stay active breaking them down.
TELL US: What is your go-to energy boosting tip?