Sometimes when you’re having a bad day, a rough week or just struggling to get motivated – reading words of wisdom from some other successful ladies is just what the doctor ordered.
Here are some of our favourite words of wisdom to get your morning started…
“Happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror, and they reflect that happiness.” – Drew Barrymore
2. “Enjoy yourself in the good moments and push yourself in the hard moments.” – Anna Kendrick
3. “It’s not about perfection. It’s about purpose. We have to care about our bodies and what we put in them. Women have to take the time to focus on our mental health – take time for self, for the spiritual, without feeling guilty or selfish. The world will see you the way you see you, and treat you the way you treat yourself.” – Beyonce
4. “Sometimes you have to face up to your fears to realise that they aren’t actually real.” – Zoe Sugg (Zoella)
5. “Be open to learning new lessons, even if they contradict the lessons you learned yesterday.” – Ellen DeGeneres
6. “Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want and to do what makes you happy.” – Demi Lovato
7. “No matter who you are or what you do. I could give you a million reasons why you don’t need to cater to anyone or anything to succeed. Be you, and be relentlessly you. That’s the stuff of champions.” – Lady Gaga
8. “People are going to bring you down because of your drive, but, ultimately, it makes you a stronger person to turn your cheek and go the other way.” – Selena Gomez
9. “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.” – Taylor Swift
10. “Eat your vegetables, do your squats, wear red lipstick and don’t let boys be mean to you.” – Kendall Jenner
I actually have a picture frame in my room that reads, “Dream big, speak the truth, work hard, treasure your friends and be awesome.” Such simple words but highly meaningful to every day life. Now go out there and kick today’s butt into action!