This weekâ€™s eye colour series instalment is going to be focusing on Hazel eyes.
I am going to be helping you hazel-eyed beauties find a way to accentuate all the amazing colours your eyes possess.
If you have Hazel eyes you will find that they are a mixture of blues, greens, greys or browns. Celebrities with Hazel eyes include Mila Kunis, Kristen Stewart and Scarlett Johansson. Purples, browns, deep greens, peaches, and golds are extremely complimentary colours!
- Apply a medium toned eye shadow over the lid (This can either be purple, brown, green, gold or neutral).
- Take the darkest colour and blend it into your crease.
- Apply the second lightest colour above your crease and begin to blend into the darker colour.
- Last but not least, apply the lightest colour you have to the brow bone as a highlight.
- Make sure all four colours are blended into each other.